Last updated: 04/03/2022
Nourish Me makes every effort to prevent unauthorised access to your personal information, complies with GDPR and the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act).
- When we refer to ‘personal information’ in this Policy, we mean information which identifies you as an individual, or is capable of doing so. Accordingly, we may hold and use information about you in your capacity as a Site user, a customer, or in any other capacity.
- When we refer to ‘we’, ‘our’ or ‘Nourish Me’ in this Policy we are referring to Digital Catalyst Limited and premises at Building 6 30 Friern Park, London, United Kingdom, N12 9DA. For the purpose of the Act, Nourish Me is the data controller.
- ‘You’, ‘the user’ refer to the person using this Website.
- ‘GDPR’ means the General Data Protection Act.
- ‘The Site’ and ‘Website’ mean https://www.nourishme.uk/
Information you give us
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on The Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you email us, fill in any forms, apply for a job with us or when you report a problem with The Site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and/or phone number. It may also include sensitive personal data (such as information about your health) but only where you have explicitly consented to the terms of this Policy.
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information by emailing us, calling us, filling in any forms or subscribing to our newsletter, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
Information we collect about you
With regard to each of your visits to The Site we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit, including the full uniform resource locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from The Site; services you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call us.
Information we receive from other sources
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
Information we receive from other sources
We may combine this with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out below (depending on the types of information we receive).
What do we do with your information?
When you browse The Site, we automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. This is:
- to ensure that content from The Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- to notify you about changes to our service.
- to allow us to improve The Site by better tailoring the content and functionality.
- to allow you to participate in features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- as part of our efforts to keep The Site safe and secure.
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
We will only send you newsletters (which can include marketing information) where you have provided your consent to receive them. This may include information about products and services provided by Nourish Me which may be of interest to you.
If you sign up to receive our newsletters, we will store the following information:
- Your name
- Your IP address
- Your email address
- The date you subscribed
- Your content preferences
This allows us to share with you articles and content that are specific to your interests.
You have the right to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your information to other members of Nourish Me.
If you no longer wish to receive web-based marketing information, you can unsubscribe by clicking on the link within the email that has been sent to you. By clicking on this unsubscribe link it will update our contacts lists to ensure that we do not contact you again.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Site.
- If Nourish Me or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
- In the usual course of our business, we may use third parties to process your personal information on our behalf. Where a third-party data processor is used, we will ensure that they operate subject to contractual restrictions with regard to confidentiality and security in addition to obligations imposed by data protection legislation.
How do we protect your personal information?
We take appropriate organisational and technical security measures to protect the data that we hold against unauthorised disclosure or unlawful processing.
Information which you submit online may not be subject to the same protection and you do so at your own risk.
How do I access or correct the information you hold about me?
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you at any time.
If you would like a copy of some, or all, of your personal information, please contact us by email or post. We are entitled to make an administrative charge for this service. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up-to-date and you may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
How do I get you to remove information about me?
You may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us via our contact form (https://www.nourishme.uk/contact/) or mailing us at: Building 6 30 Friern Park, London, United Kingdom, N12 9DA.
Third party services
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our Site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other Sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, contact us via our contact form at https://www.nourishme.uk/contact/